October 13, 2006

TGIF

It has been a tough week at work. I continue to experience the same crappy management. What does that mean you ask? It means a lack of communication to the front line troops and being gutless in backing up their people.

I had to bite my tongue several times this week, to keep from telling idiot customers they just don't know what the hell they are talking about. Instead, I smile politely and do double work. I have to get a new job soon.

In fact, I have fired off a couple of resumes this week to companies looking for IT help. (Can you tell me why the head-hunters hang there jobs out there too, on the big job search engines)? Some sound promising. But, the fact is if they were such good jobs they wouldn't have to advertise for help.

Wish me well because if things don't change where I am now, I will be in the nut house by the end of the year. Have a great weekend and root for my Cardinals. BTW, they are down 6-4 to the Mets in game two of the NLCS as I write this and lost game one last night. I don't really expect them to do well this weekend and to be done for the winter by early next week.

Talk to you soon.