April 14, 2007

A Story That Needs to Die

Are you as sick and tired of the whole Don Imus/Rutgers woman's basketball team story as I am? This is a non story played out by the liberal media. Imus is a comedian and has made fun of people, groups and races his whole life. So, he makes a comment about nappy haired hos and he gets ripped on by people with absolutely no freaking sense of humor.

Hey people it's radio! If you don't like what they're saying change the station already. Did Imus do anything wrong? I don't know. I thought it was a funny line when I heard it. As I said before anyone who has listened to Don Imus knows he says a lot of outrageous funny things just to get a rise out of his listeners. Well my guess is most of the minorities that are bitching up a storm had never heard his show or heard of him. But, by God let him say something that they perceive as racist, even though they didn't hear it directly, and they go crazy.

Imus has been picking on stupid white people for years. When are white people going to stand up for their rights? And somebody please smack Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. These two buffoons have become caricatures of themselves.