July 12, 2009

Awful Television

So, I'm trying to watch the Cardinals play the Cubs about an hour ago at Wrigley Field. Unfortunately, it's on KSDK which has one of the lamest baseball production teams you have ever seen. And the play by play guy, Jay Randolph, should have been put out to pasture years ago. Anyway, I'm enduring his lack of knowledge and fact errors when a few dark clouds roll over. Next thing you know, Bozo the weather boy, takes it as his cue to break into the game. Now, Bozo thinks he is being clever keeping the video on in the background. Unfortunately for myself and numerous other Cardinal fans the graphics that Bozo and his buddies in the weather department are running are just about obliterating the batters box. Not Good KSDK.

But, then I thought wait...I don't have to watch these amateurs. I have options on the satellite dish. So, I flip over to WGN in Chicago and all is well again. Not only can I see the game and have some fairly insightful analysis, I also get a different perspective on the Cardinals. Life is good again. Now if the FCC would just give KSDK's license to a qualified applicant...

No comments: