April 19, 2010

Boycott Friar Tucks

If you happen to come across a liquor store by the name of Friar Tucks, turn around and go somewhere else. Friar Tuck Beverages has a wide selection of beers, wines and liquors. But, it's rude service people, who are clueless about their products have made me never want to go here again. The most obnoxious behavior is being asked in what year you were you born. I understand they don't want to sell to minors and I have absolutely no issue with that. But, what I find particular annoying is being told I have to provide this information or I can't buy their products. I am, let's say, well past the age of majority and a look at my tired old face should tell the idiot check out boy not to bother. But no, the moron makes an issue of it and when I told him he can keep his beer he gets smart with me. At this point Friar Tuck's genius manager comes over to see what is going on and I tell him I am not providing my year of birth. He says at that point it's not necessary. So, tell me Friar Tuck's management why do you subject your customers to this stupid game? I will not do business with this outfit again and have encouraged my friends family and co-workers to boycott them as well.

No comments: