July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I hope as you read this you and your family are having a wonderful 4th of July.

Happy 234th birthday to the greatest nation ever...The United States of America. And more importantly thank you to all of the brave troops stationed around the world defending the American way of life. I realize we are not the most beloved of countries, but why is that when some other nation gets in trouble or needs help, the US is always the first one it asks? And the United States never says no to someone in need. 234 years old and going strong.

Does the United States have problems? Sure we do. But, I am confident we will resolve those issues and move on. I am thankful for the many opportunities the USA has afforded me over the years and the freedom to do what I want when I want. Thank you American and may God Bless the United States of America!

No comments: