August 08, 2012

Another Benefit of Firing AT&T

The primary election in Missouri is finally over.  The campaigns could have been run in less than two weeks because many friends and associates had made up their minds several weeks ago on how they would vote in yesterday's Primary election.

I experienced a first this year.  Because I no longer have a telephone land line, I didn't have to listen to the assortment of garbage "robo-calls" these moron politicians seem to believe is their God given right to use to annoy people.  And the calls come while families are trying to eat dinner.  Now if that doesn't annoy you, keep in mind that you are paying for the phone line these idiots are calling to insult you with their boring blather.

My advice to you is tell AT and T to take their land line and put it where the sun don't shine. Believe me you'll be glad you did and won't have to listen to any more of this crap prior to November's general election.

No comments: