January 14, 2016

Goodbye Saint Louis Rams

Good bye Rams. You were fun to follow for about ten years of your time here.  I never thought I would see a Super Bowl Champ in Saint Louis but the "Greatest Show on Turf" with Faulk, Warner, Bruce, Holt, Pace, Fletcher and Jones were among the most exciting football teams I have ever seen. But, the past ten years haven't been that great. In fact to be honest you were terrible but we still loved you and sold out the dome until the end when Stan Kroenke made known his plans to move you out of town. Am I sorry to see you leave. Of course. But, I will get past you. There are 31 other teams in the NFL we can watch. And Mizzou will always be in Columbia with fans more loyal than most NFL franchises will ever know.
So goodbye Rams, and good luck supporting this poorly managed franchise to the fans in Southern California who will now cheer for you in their second chance. As far as you Stan Kroenke; you could have just kept your mouth shut and not gone scorched earth policy on the St. Louis region. You don't have a lot of fans here and my advice is leave quickly and don't let the door hit you in the butt.

No comments: