October 27, 2018

Game Three = 7:20

OK, OK, I know this game lasted 18 innings and was the longest game in World Series History.  But, if we look at it as if the 18 innings were two games; each of the games lasted three hours and 40 minutes.  I live in the Central Time Zone and the last thing I remember seeing was the game was tied at 1-1 in the eleventh inning.

To be honest I did not watch the game(s) because it was too long and boring.  Instead I fell asleep in the middle innings and then woke up later when the game was tied in extra innings.  My guess is not many people in the country watched the entire seven hours and 20 minutes.

So far it has now taken a total of 14 hours and 24 minutes to play 35 innings or a little over 24 minutes to play an inning.  The Red Sox lead the series two games to one.  Game Four will be played this evening in California.

No comments: