March 26, 2020

Coronavirus

Image courtesy BBC
I hope you are doing well and not impacted by the Coronavirus making its way around the world.  Actually, I should have written made its way around the world as nearly every country on earth has been impacted.

The county I live in has quarantined all one million plus of us to our homes. Well, in theory.  I went to the doctor the day the quarantine started and while traffic was much lighter than normal there were people still doing things the county said were not essential.

I am taking care of myself and trying to avoid other people, but sometimes its just not possible.  I went to the grocery store midday yesterday and was surprised how many people were in the store.

I am not happy about life being disrupted for billions of people but I have no choice.  Stay tuned I will write more soon because I pretty much have no where to go.  Until then stay safe and stay home.

No comments: