April 15, 2020

Are You Thoroughly Bored?

With the exception of a trip to the grocery store and a trip to check on an elderly parent I've not been out of my house in quite some time except to go for a walk and do yard work.  And frankly I am bored.  You can't imagine how much I look forward to my daily hour long walk and to even working in the yard.  And, I detest yard work.  Outside of mowing, I hate to trim and pull weeds and all the rest of the crap that goes with yard work.

I would like to think we are on the down side of the virus but from what the local talking heads say, it will be three to four weeks before it peaks here.  And what annoys me even more is that a lot of people still aren't taking this thing seriously.  They aren't staying home.  There is a renter up the street who uses it to have a couple parties each week and God only knows where some of the lowlife guests have been.

The bottom line is until people start following the rules from the experts it's not going to go away.  So take this advice.  Stay safe and keep your butt home!

No comments: