July 07, 2022

Hypocrites

I've debated posting this for two weeks but I'll get to the point.

On June 24th, the United States Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision overturned Roe v. Wade, the landmark ruling that established the constitutional right to abortion.

The hypocrisy lies in several women I know who are pro-choice, screaming about the court's decision and blaming conservative members of the High Court for the reversal.  Three of the conservative justices were appointed by former President Donald Trump.  The women I find to be hypocrites are the same ones who voted for Trump in 2016 and last year.  It doesn't make sense to me that they are now blaming the court and not Trump.  See what I mean by hypocrites?

Personally I have an opinion on the matter of Pro Choice vs. Right to Life, but being a man it doesn't matter.  It's women who are impacted.



No comments: