September 30, 2005

Where did it go?

So What happened to September? It is one of my favorite months of the year with the start of football season and generally cooler temperatures. Well I'll be darned if I know where it went. I saw the Rams play three games and watched the Tigers win two and lose one. And I even got up to Columbia to see them whoop up on a really lame Troy University team. But, I don't know where the rest of it went. I also watched the Cardinals clinch another division title. But, I still dont know where it went.

I know I saw a lot of sad pictures of what used to be homes in Southern Mississippi and Louisiana and I gave my money to the Salvation Army and not to the American Red Cross, because the Red Cross is bloated by a bunch of bureaucrats. I also know a second hurricane came in late in the month but did not do the damage that Katrina did at the end of August.

I don't know who gets credit for the phrase because I have heard it since I was little. But,..."Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes".

No comments: