June 18, 2006

Kudos to SWA

Just another post about the trip to Vegas...

I wasn't feeling real well on Thursday afternoon when I got ready to fly home. Several times in the past month I have had an incredible amount of pressure in my gut where I just can't get comfortable. Maybe it's nerves or maybe it's gall bladder. I don't know but it's not very pleasant.

Anyway, at McCarron airport I was waiting to board the flight home on Southwest Airlines and I got this pain in the gut. It continued as I boarded the plane and waited for takeoff. After we got in the air and the flight attendants were able to start moving, the lead flight attendant, came to me and asked if I was okay. I told her I had some indigestion and she told me she would bring me some Alka Seltzer. I thought it would be a while, but just a few minutes later she brought me a can of water and the A-S. I was impressed by her thoughtfulness and how quickly she responded and that she even noticed as she put it " I could tell you were under duress". I do not know her name but she was awesome. (Not to mention that she wasn't just cute, she was really pretty). And to top it off about 10 minutes later she came to check on me and brought me more ice water.

I am impressed with this lady and her true commitment to customer service. I would have let Southwest Airlines know this but I could not find a link on their web page to let them know. I like Southwest Airlines. They were early on both flights, were a pleasant experience and really cared about me when I didn't feel good. I will definitely fly SWA again!