July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July

It's been a while since I've had time to post... I've been busy with the three G's (Girls, Golf and Gambling)!

But, I do want to take a moment today to say Happy Fourth of July to everyone. I know I have expressed concern about our involvement in Iraq in previous posts and I am still alarmed by the number of young Americans being slaughtered by the low lives they are trying to help. But, that is another topic for another post.

Today I want to express my deep gratitude to all of our brave men and women serving this country both in combat zones and non combat areas. It is something I know I take for granted but I can not express how much I appreciate these fellow country men and women putting their lives on the line.

Were it not for their courage and bravery we might not have this freedom of expression to post messages such as this one. So HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to everyone!