September 06, 2008

Where Did the Week Go?

Last Thursday night I told you I would have more time to post. Well, it turns out I was just as busy on vacation as I was working. In fact probably busier.

I have been all over the metropolitan area. I was able to play golf three times. I have gotten together with friends and family on several occasions. And I have had a chance to sample some of the areas better restaurants including a new microbrewery.

That new micro-brewery is Buffalo Brewing near the campus of a major area university. The value offered by this establishment is excellent. I know of no other place in the area where I can get a half chicken and two sides for $6.95. And the best thing about Buffalo Brewing is the beers I have sampled are very good!

The Rye IPA and the Belgium Dubbel were each good on both occasions I sampled them. It appears as if some of the existing micro-breweries in the region may need to re-think their prices. Long live Buffalo Brewing!

No comments: