August 02, 2009

How Can it Be August?

It's been a couple of weeks since last posting and I have been busy with a project I am working on rolling out some servers and workstations.

The year is flying past too fast. Granted, fall is just around the corner as is football and cooler days. And Autumn has been my favorite season. But, the older I get the more I love Summer. As I write this I am sitting out the patio barbecuing Pork Steaks, Corn on the Cob and Baked Potatoes. And it is a tremendous afternoon. 83 degrees and low humidity. These are the days that I look forward to in the dead of winter. And these are the days when I can go out and work in the yard or take a walk, or play golf or...well you get the idea.

So, here's to Summer '09 and may the rest of these summer days not rush past too quickly!

No comments: