November 07, 2009

No One Said it was Easy

No one ever said it was easy being a Mizzou football fan. I went to Columbia today and what did I see? I saw the Tigers get upset by Baylor 40-32. AAaaarrrggghhh!

But, on the positive side it was a beautiful day to be outside and watching football. The high in Columbia this afternoon was 75 degrees and I can feel the sunburn as I type this.

As they say, there is always next week. But, after watching Baylor beat Mizzou at home I don't have a whole lot of confidence is Mizzou playing in Manhattan, Kansas next Saturday afternoon. In fact the Tigers are not bowl eligible yet and have to win two of their last three games to do so. I have this feeling that is going to come down to the Kansas game on the 21st to see if the Tigers go bowling.

No comments: