March 08, 2012

I Took the Plunge

So you're asking yourself, okay, now what did the moron who writes The Anti-Post do to say he "took the plunge". Good question grasshopper. I decided it was time to move to newer technology and buy a new tablet PC. My desktops and laptops have served me faithfully over the past two decades, but they just aren't as mobile or as fast as tablet pcs.


After several months of research and talking to a lot of people I made the decision to buy the new iPad. (Notice I said iPad and not iPad 3 or HD iPad). I pre-ordered it this morning and was told by the folks at the Apple store it will arrive on March 16th. My other finalists were machines made by Toshiba and Asus.

The iPad is a little more expensive than the other two options I was considering, but I also believe it will give me the best bang for my buck. The new iPad includes improved technology known as a "Retina Display" because of the huge number of pixels in the 9.7" screen.


I am pumped to have pre-ordered the new tablet but now I feel like a ten year old waiting for Christmas. Eight days and counting. I will let you know all about it once I get the new system.

No comments: