August 12, 2013

This is 601

I just noticed my previous post, 30 minutes ago about Awful Announcing, was post number 600 since I started this blog over eight years ago.

If you are keeping track that's' like 50 posts a year and give or take about four posts a month.  That's not what I would call prolific by any means, but it does provide me a forum to express myself when I see something in the Post-Distate ("St. Louis Post-Dispatch") that is truly awful.

Even though I am not writing as much the Post is still a mediocre newspaper at best.  It's just taking the time to write about every screw up in that publication would fill up much of my day.  And the local TV stations aren't much better.  Their "news judgement" leaves a lot to be desired to say the least.  Writing about "local TV news" is like the saying "shooting fish in a barrel".

But, when I see something outrageous in the Post or on local TV I will be sure to express myself.

No comments: