February 25, 2014

Its Still Cold Here

The Beatles sang "Little Darling, its been a long cold lonely winter" in their classic "Here Comes the Sun". It hasn't been lonely but it sure has been a long cold weather.  I know, I know, everyone has been suffering from the extended sub-freezing temperatures.

Last week the temperature got up to 70 degrees once and 60 on two other occasions.  And it faked me out.  I thought just maybe we would finally get past the sub freezing and single digit temperature readings. But, wow was I wrong.  This week it is again below freezing and it's not supposed to warm up above freezing until early next week.  And then there's the chance of snow and freezing rain that making driving to and home from work so much fun.  Temperatures here are supposed to be about 15-20 degrees warmer than this at the end of February.

I'm sure I'm not the only one saying this but I am sooo ready for Spring.

No comments: