February 17, 2014

Stats on this Web Site

If you are reading this you are one of only several thousand people to hit this page in the past several years. In fact it appears that based on monitoring metrics there are as many bots hitting this blog as there are actual live people.

I guess from what I have read about blogs, I am doing just about everything wrong that needs to be accomplished to build readership.  But, that is not the reason for this blog.  It is to point out the crappy journalism being foisted on the general public where I live.  So I will continue to post as time allows and then on whatever I wish.  It's not as if people are going to stop reading.

Now having said that I am going to try to post a little more regularly.  There are a lot of things I have read, seen and heard that are deserving of articles.  But, the bottom line is time or the lack of it that I currently have.  So, if you are a living breathing human being thanks for taking the time to read this.  If you are a bot well, you just wont get it.

No comments: