February 01, 2015

The Who Cares Superbowl

We are about four hours away from Super Bowl 49 in suburban Phoenix.  Most years I have a team I want to win.  This year I really don't care who wins the game.

I'm not a fan of either team.  I can't root for the Patriots.  The team's head coach Bill Belichick is a cheater who's been caught on more than one occasion.  And the coach of the Seahawks, Pete Carroll isn't exactly a choir boy.  To put it mildly I think Carroll is a sleazeball who jumps ship at the first sign of adversity. He got out of Los Angeles one step ahead of the NCAA.

Another thing about the Seahawks I don't care for is their players strange behavior.  These idiots look into a TV camera and scream.  I've heard the talk of them taking Adderall to play better. Maybe that explains the moronic behavior.

I will root for a good game.  If not I might turn on one of the marathons on a satellite channel.


No comments: