November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been so richly blessed by God Almighty I sometimes take those things for granted. I cannot express my thanks for the love shown to me by my family and friends. I live in a nation where I am free to worship as I wish; a nation where I am free to come and go wherever I wish whenever I want. I have a warm roof over my head and a comfortable bed to sleep in each night. This is made possible by the sacrifices of others who put their lives on the line to protect me 24 hours a day. When I open the fridge there is way more in it than I have ever done anything to deserve. If I want for anything I have been given the means to buy it by the work I've been given at a great organization. For all of these and all past blessings I say thank you Lord!! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: