December 21, 2005

HOW MUCH?

I thought about posting this in huge type face, because that is what I have become. I stepped on a scale this afternoon and it topped out at 285 pounds. I about crapped. Just six months ago I was right about the 262 level.

I know how it happened but didn't pay much attention to it. I have been eating most everything I want and drinking most everything too without much regard for my weight. And boom it's like, hey fat-ass guess how much you weigh? Two Hundred and Eighty Five freakin pounds!

I guess you will see this fatso walking around the neighborhood quite a bit. So, what have I done since seeing this startling number? I have had about five chocolate chip cookies and a couple handfuls of peanuts. Real Healthy stuff, huh? Man, I hate losing weight, but after the holidays are over I will do it because I have to. I am not real happy right now!

P.S I just ran the spell checker on this and guess what work it wanted to use for "freakin". It suggested "foreskin"! :-)