December 26, 2005

How was your Christmas?

I can't believe it but Christmas has come and gone. I had a great time at my sister and brother in law's home and playing with the little ones. The two two-year olds make me feel young and had me on the floor romping with them. And then add in my four year old great nephew Nate and we had a ball with all of his new Christmas toys.

Christmas day was still good even though I got sideswiped by a little 19 year old bimbo who thought she owned the road. Good thing there's insurance, because her insurer is going to pay to buy me a new side view mirror.

And today was a legal holiday, but it could have been a regular day. (You know, no mail or any other services, but still a good day). This evening I went to Southpaw's to watch MNF and it was kind of bittersweet. Now, you know how much I love football. But, it was the last game of the season, but also the final game of ABC's 36 year run. I can remember being in high school in 1969 when MNF first started. I am sorry to see it go, but then, life goes on.

I hope you had a great Christmas and hope you got everything you wished for!