September 18, 2006

Hello...I am still here

Hello how are you? It has been a busy last 30 days but I am still here. I was on vacation two weeks ago and had a blast. Then I went back to work last week and nothing had been done so there has been a lot of overtime too. I just thought I would write a few lines tonight just to express myself on a few things.

How long does a Sara alert last? In St. Louis an infant was abducted on Friday night and the TV stations immediately crawling crap across the screen. Not just here and there but continuously, ad nauseum. And not just Friday night. The morons are still running the garbage across my TV screen yet this evening, three days later. My question to these geniuses is: if they never find this infant will they run the Sara alert continuously?...The Rams appear to be over rated. After getting excited about their win over the Denver Broncos last Sunday, they promptly returned to form in Frisco yesterday afternoon by losing to the 49ers. Not just losing, but letting the Niners come from behind and shut them down in the second half...The Missouri Tigers are 3-0 now and have a cup cake scheduled this Saturday against Ohio U. But, the real fun will start in a couple of weeks when they head to Texas to take on A&M and then Tech. Then they come home for K-State and Oklahoma. And to make it a little more difficult they then go to Nebraska and Iowa State on consecutive weekends. We will see just how good they are...What is up with the Pope attacking Muslims as violent people? I am not a Roman Catholic but what was he thinking? And then as if they felt the need to verify the Pope's comments, the hardline Muslims now want to start Jihad against the Pope and the Vatican. I just don't get it.

I will write when I have more time, but I'm glad you stopped by to read this. Talk to you soon.