December 19, 2006

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

I am officially done working for the year and home for the holidays! I started PTO today and don't have to go back to work until January 2nd. Woo-Hoo!

I went Christmas shopping for the little ones today and have everything bought that I wanted to get. But, I got to tell you after working my way through the store to find what I wanted, there are a lot of rude and inconsiderate people out there. And what is with all of the cell phones everyone has? Every woman in the store seemed to be talking to someone else on the darn phone. And they don't just talk in a normal voice they seem to be shouting into the phone. Yep, that sure made it feel real Christmas like.

But, the toys and clothes are all bought and now I get to wrap it up. I am not very good at it but will get through it ok. Besides the little ones, N, G & I, don't really care because they will rip it off in about five nanoseconds once they get them! Happy Holidays!