February 08, 2007

It's Cold....I'm Bored

I am hibernating and my fingers and the rest of my body have been cold for the past two weeks. But, I wanted to write a few words to let you know that I am surviving.

The Super Bowl is over and it has been cold and gray for what seems like weeks now. I am ready for Spring. But the forecast is for the temp to stay below freezing until at least Sunday. But, then there is snow in the forecast. Why do I stay in the Midwest? I guess the beauty of the springs and falls makes it all worthwhile. Either that or the roots have gotten too long to just pick up and move.

As far as the Super Bowl goes I have seen better. But, congrats to the Colts (even though they cost me $20). I was pulling for the Bears and thought when Devin Hester ran back the opening kickoff they were on their way. But, the cream rose to the top and the Colts are World Champions. Their offensive and defensive lines dominated the Bears and Rex Grossman looked like a deer in the headlights. The better team won.