January 30, 2007

Stupid Lazy People

The headline describes the people I have had to deal with today. First I had people at work want me to do a job that was way out of our area to complete and think nothing of asking me why I wouldn't help. Then I had a co-worker who didn't do his job and get mad because I wouldn't clean up the mess left behind and started asking questions about when he had messed up.

Then I got home and found that my dental insurance company decided to arbitrarily change my primary care dentist. So, I get to call another Customer Service Rep back and ask him why it was changed and to please changed it back. "Benson" did change it back, but could not tell me why it was changed in the first place. What was particularly aggravating was that I had to spend a half hour on the phone with a woman who did this for me over three weeks ago when our company's benefits changed. She was good and I thought it was taken care of at the time. But, no I had to waste another half hour tonight. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhh!