November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to You

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day. I sure did. We got away from the traditional turkey, dressing and all the stuff that goes with it. Instead we had smoked chicken, potato salad and corn on the cob that I also grilled on the Weber kettle. For dessert we did the traditional Pumpkin pie.

All in all it was a good day. I had a great time with family and it was in my opinion better than all of the gigantic Thanksgiving dinners we have done in the past.

On another note, I have a HN update. You say what is a HN? It's Hoosier neighbor.

This afternoon they were assembling kids crap in the front yard even though the temperature was only 38 degrees. Then coming home this evening I notice the HNs had their front storm door and screen door wide open. I thought have they all gotten high and hot? No they were apparently trying to burn down the house. As I put the car in the garage I heard this "beep...beep...beep, beep...beep...beep". What the heck I thought? No worries. The reason the door was open was so heavy smoke could come pouring out the open doors. Dumb jackasses.

As Borat might say..."Nice".

No comments: