November 18, 2007

Some Thoughts...

Well, here it is the Sunday before Thanksgiving and I can't believe how quickly the year is going past us. I am proud of my Missouri Tigers and their latest win. Yesterday the Tigers blasted Kansas State 49-32. They were a little flat but they played well enough on offense to score at will against K-State. Bottom line is the Tigers are now ranked number 3 and four in the BCS rankings. Mizzou-Rah!!!

The Rams won again today. Their second straight win after starting 0-8. San Francisco is lame. When you come down to having Trent Dilfer as your quarterback you know you have a problem. Still, for the Rams a win is a win.

Have you watched the local TV spots in your market? If you have a Hardees or Carl's Jr. in your area have you seen their lame commercials? The latest is watching some surfer dude eat a big hamburger. The moron that wrote the commercial must have been on drugs. The spot is an insult to anyone with a brain.

Finally, the hoosier renters that have moved in next door to me have pulled yet another hoosier stunt. They have put up Christmas lights six weeks before the Holiday. I came home on Friday night and they had up a lot of lights. Yeech. But, then on Saturday night they stood outside two hours after it was dark and put up more lights. The display is vulgar. I hope these losers move out when their six month rental contract is over. But for now I have to look at it every time I pull into my driveway. It is ugly. I hope they stop now but my guess is they will keep adding to this eyesore.

No comments: