January 04, 2008

Random Thoughts

I love these three day work weeks. After taking Monday off and celebrating New Year's Day Tuesday I went back into the office after 18 consecutive days on vacation. Then I only had to work three days this week. I can get used to this real fast. But, Monday morning and a full five day work week will be here soon enough.

Obama and Huckabee. Who are these guys? Yes, you probably know who they are, but did you know who they were two years ago?

If you can live in St. Louis I believe you can live anywhere. It was seven degrees on Thursday morning. By Sunday afternoon it is supposed to be in the mid 60's.

It's back to the dieting. I put on ten and a half pounds over the holidays. But, it's been back to reality this week and I hope to have it off within the next few weeks.

I applied for a US Passport while on vacation last week. I will let you know when I receive my passport and how long it takes all together to receive the document. The clerk at the Post Office told me to give it six to eight weeks. That's not a problem since I don't have vacation scheduled until early summer.

Speaking of travel I am watching the Mercedes-Benz Championship on the Golf Channel as I blog. Man, do Hawaii and the South Pacific look beautiful. They are playing at Kapalua in Maui. Maybe that's where I should go on vacation this summer.

No comments: