August 07, 2006

It's Party Time

Hey everyone, how are you? I hope that you had a good weekend and that you had a good start back to the work week. I had a good start to the work week because I only had to work one day this week. As of this moment I am officially on VACATION! Woo Hoo!!

I plan on playing golf and living life large. I will sleep in and eat and drink what I want for the next six days. Well, actually I started this evening on the way home at a little Mexican restaurant that opened up about four months ago. The chips and salsa are OK but honestly the beer is over priced. (Bud-Lite). Then when I got home I did some work out in the yard before coming in and eating half a thick crust pizza. Yeah it was good!

Also, just FYI since I have written about losing weight since the first of the year, I have reached my goal. As of last Thursday afternoon I was down to 210 pounds. That's 78 less than I weighed on January 3rd of this year. Am I proud of it? You bet your sweet as* I am! At this point I have a thought in the back of my mind that I might drive up to Cincinnati on Wednesday and see the Cardinals play the Reds in a crucial NL Central division match up. Or I might go play golf and then hang out at the 19th hole for a while. Check back and see what happens.