August 13, 2006

Six Days Later

It's been six days of enjoyment not having to go into the office and deal with the mis-management. I have also put on about six pounds in those six days as I have done pretty much what I wanted without working out but one day.

I have played golf twice, eaten dinner out the last three nights and had bacon and eggs every morning. Oh yeah, and had my share of beer the last several days too.

I am not old enough to retire, but if anyone knows of a way to do it on a moderate 401k and a small business on the side let me know. But, then again if I retired, I would probably live on a golf course and be up to my butt in debt.

Also, while I am thinking of it, the little polish girl who waited on us at dinner last night at the Mexican restaurant was really good. She had a better command of English and Spanish then most Americans I know. Props to you Katia!