June 22, 2007

I Spoke Too Soon

I spoke too soon and gave Directv too much credit. I have had the product for three months now and each month the bill has been wrong.

Since, I had a satisfactory experience with the company by email I tried that venue again last Friday. I asked the customer service email account to please correct my bill. DTV responded immediately with a promise that they would contact me to resolve the problem within 48 hours. Well, guess what? They never called.

After five days, I sent another email asking them to please resolve the issue or cancel my service. They responded by saying "we will be in touch with you in 24 hours". Guess what? It didn't happen. So, I emailed them again and told them to please contact me immediately at home and get this thing worked out, or they could cancel my service and send their tech to my home to pick up their equipment. And still, no response from Directv.

If you are even remotely thinking of doing business with Directv run the opposite direction as fast as you can. They are grossly inept and unable to deliver what they promise. And to top it off they don't care to solve any problems; even those they generate themselves. As Homer Simpson would say..."D'oh"!

No comments: