October 22, 2009

Catching Up

I've been busy this past couple of weeks and haven't had much time to write. In reality, there hasn't been much to write about.

In sports the baseball playoffs have been boring being dominated by two East Coast teams I have no use for. (Although, as I write this the Angels have rallied against the Yankees to go ahead in game six). But, I fear ultimately it will be another "who cares" World Series of the Yank This and Fillies. (Yes, pun intended).

In other sports, Mizzou has lost two in a row and is poised to lose to Texas this weekend in Columbia and the Rams have continued their winless streak and are now 6-0. But, I believe their defense is actually better than last year.

I guess if I can find some humor in the whole situation it was listening to ESPN talking head Chris Berman trying to do baseball play-by-play. Berman's huge ego got in the way and he was terrible, but so bad he became a laughing stock. Thanks for the laughs Boomer.

No comments: