June 10, 2005

Aaaaargh...TGIF

Well as good as life was last week on vacation, this week has been major stress. I went back to work on Monday and it wasn't too bad as I started a new assignment. But, by the middle of the week the stupidity of some of my co-workers was just enough to make want to shoot one of them. But, I kept my mouth shut for the time being.

Finally, the weekend is here. You want to know how I started it, I laid down when I got home and slept for two hours because I was so tired. I just now went outside and picked up some branches that were downed by the thunderstorms of the last few days and the crazy old man and his wife who live in the house behind mine were out putting out there traps to catch squirrels and rabbits. This guy is loony tunes. He has put up boards around his yard to keep the water from running into it. His name isn't Gus, but that's what I'll call him. Gus puts out traps to get these "varmints and critters" as he calls them because he thinks they chew on his trees. His old lady who I will call crazy Mary is about the same. They both complain that their kids never call them. Duh??? I wonder why? Anyway, where the water drains from my yard into his he has put a big brick in place. This is an ongoing battle. He puts up the brick and I knock it out of place. I keep hoping the old son of a bitch, he says he's 78, gets sick and stays in his house. If I were the only neighbor who felt this way I wouldn't write this, but he and his old lady are a standing joke. Oh well, the weekend is here. Thank God It's Friday!

No comments: