March 13, 2007

Finally...I Got Back in Here

I changed my Blogger account to the new one about three weeks ago and have been trying to get back in ever since. I tried tonight and I am finally back into my blog. There have been a number of things I have thoughts on so if you are ready to read here goes...

I found out what the Roman Catholic Church in my neighborhood believes in: Based on what I have observed they believe in beer drinking and youth sports as a pretense to get together every week night and slug down beers while they are supposedly watching their kids play soccer. They didn't even give it a rest on Ash Wednesday. The thing that is annoying to everyone in the neighborhood is, their soccer field lights are not aimed properly and light up every one's back yard. Yep, that's what these Roman Catholics believe in...the church of beer drinking and carousing every night.

The Post Office is responsible to no one. I have asked three times in the past year that the mailman put the mail entirely in the mailbox. I have put up an over sized mailbox and the lazy ass still flops it in so it hangs out the lid and gets wet when it rains. Then to top it off, I found a party invitation out on the curb about 100 feet from my mailbox a couple weeks ago. If this were any other business I would tell them to shove it. But the USPS knows it's users have no other options. Despite my three phone calls it doesn't stop. So, that's why I have concluded they answer to no one.

On the positive side spring is coming. It was in the 70s yesterday and today and should be about 80 degrees tomorrow. Golf League starts in three weeks and the Cardinals play their first regular season game two weeks from Sunday. Go Cards!