March 22, 2008

It's Been a Busy Week

Sorry I haven't had more time to post this week. I have been playing catch up all week since taking Monday off of work and from life to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

I had a project at work that wrapped up yesterday and I think everyone involved was happy with the results. At least my two up expressed appreciation for the job. You know it's funny though. I passed the praise along to others involved in the move and they didn't say a word when I thanked them. No response. Not an "okay", or "your welcome" or "kiss my butt" or anything. But, I sent it by email too, so that could be why I have not received a reply.

I got a bunch of things that need to get done today but I am taking a break right now just to post. I guess I have a need for this blogging thing.

No comments: